Return and refund policies:
All sales are final. Refunds and/or Exchanges are not available.
Refunds are not offered for returned or undeliverable packages.
If you receive slightly melted products, such as our candles, we apologize as we can not control the weather or temperatures your shipments will become exposed to.
Refunds: We are not responsible for how your shipment was delivered, therefore, we do not refund shipping fees. Any product(s) arriving damaged and/or broken or if customer received incorrect items will be refunded at the purchase price paid. We will require a photo of damages so we may file a complaint with the shipping service for any scenarios. Your refund will be processes ASAP and sent to the original form of payment. Thank you.
2 common characteristics of Soy Wax:
1) Soy candles may arrive with slightly uneven textured tops, this is normal and a well known characteristic of the soy bean oil used to make soy wax.
2) Your candle may appear to have wet spots on glass. This is caused by temperature changes causing the wax to detach from the glass.
Both these characteristics have no impact on the quality of your candle. It will burn clean and toxic free.
We greatly appreciate your business and In addition, we recommend the Wax Melt Wedgies. They are A perfect way to sample most of our fragrances before you commit to a full size product. Thank you.
Regarding the $100 USD minimum purchase requirement for free shipping:
1) The purchase must be made with a single transaction.
2) Applicable taxes in connection with the transaction will not apply towards the minimum purchase requirement.
3) The amount of the purchase after applying any coupons or discounts will apply to the minimum purchase requirement.